Access Control Systems & Protect your business and home from the threats of burglary, fire and natural disasters
Request a quote
Please contact us for quotes, service or repairs.
Request a quote
Please contact us for quotes, service or repairs.
Access control systems are used to manage, monitor, and maintain who has access to internal systems. If you are in the market for a new access control system, you would need to consider some key features.
Customised Access Control Systems
Access Control systems help secure and protect your business or home against unwanted visitors. Consider access control systems as an added security after the traditional lock and key method as these traditional methods do not tell you where staff or visitors have gone throughout your business. Access Control systems allow you to give entry, lock access and tells you who has been around your business.
Suitable for anywhere and any type of property
Allstate Security’s Access Control Systems are suitable for any type of business or property types such as gyms, schools, colleges, sporting grounds, pubs, clubs , retail premises, offices , factories, industrial sites, construction sites, apartments, townhouses, homes, houses or any residential property.
We offer customised access control solutions for all types of businesses and will be able to recommend the best solution to protect your business. You can even integrate your access control systems into your security systems such as alarms, CCTV and monitoring to better protect your business or home.
PIN, Key-FOB, Swipe Card or Fingerprint
Allstate Security utilises the latest in Access Control Systems and we will be able offer the best solution for your business. You have the option of using Key-FOBs, Pin codes , Swipe Cards or Fingerprint to grant and remove access control rights from the comforts of your home. Pair this up with our CCTV solutions for a complete secure solution on your home.
Inception is an integrated access control and security alarm system with a modern interface that is easily accessible from any smartphone or laptop. Inception’s software is built directly into the controller device that monitors your home or office. The only tool you will need is a web browser to manage your security needs. You are able to control individual door locks or initiate a complete lock down. Allstate Security can fully customize your service no matter how big or small.
- Fully web based and user friendly
- Easy to setup and program
- Download the Inception smartphone app for Android or iPhone for on the go management
- Fully programmable universal inputs and outputs provide
- Can also be programmed to switch on lighting and home automation
Allstate Security provides the most extensive security solution in Australia. We install and set up security systems for private residences as well as companies. We can ensure that your security needs can be met and exceeded.
In addition, our security systems are designed with safety in mind to help protect you and your family from the threats of burglary, fire, and other natural disasters.
Are you looking for a security solution that will protect your business? Do you need to monitor the access of your employees? If so, we can help. We offer the most comprehensive security solution in the USA. Contact us today to find out more!
Unfortunately we now live in a world where threats to both profitability and your business itself abound. Threats to your employees and customers, fire, burglaries, robberies, litigious customers, increasing insurance premiums, theft, commercial espionage and a host of other potential hazards are all seemingly on the rise and can threaten your business.
An effective, custom designed and integrated commercial security system provides you with peace of mind and confidence. You want to provide your staff and customers the best possible security whilst protecting your business from false work cover claims, the chance of public liability claims, fire and the prevention and investigation of theft.
An integrated commercial security system improves workplace OH&S levels, may help in the training of staff and can be integrated with POS for helping detect embezzlement. Your security allows you to protect your business and deter before an offence takes place. Your system should consist of one or more of the following components:
- Allow you to verify who comes and goes with the touch of a button.
- Intruder alarms are used as a highly effective deterrent to potential thieves.
- Can be configured in a variety of methods to assist in the prevention of intrusion before it occurs
- Allows you to track and control access to all areas allowing only authorised personnel to enter your premises.
- Maintaining the security of your employees (people working alone or late at night) and customers.
- Securing records and documents.
- Controlling access to certain areas of the business to certain staff, e.g.: server rooms, document storage, R&D areas, dangerous goods areas, etc.
- Enhances integrity and confidentiality.
- Allows a record and identity of those entering and leaving.
CCTV (Closed Circuit Television)
- A properly targeted, installed and monitored CCTV can reduce crime and disorder.
- It provides the police with early warning of a crime and can assist in identifying those that are responsible.
- Where offences have occurred, CCTV images have greatly assisted the subsequent police investigation.
- Takes the hassle out of the management of your security system by notifying authorities when your alarm sirens activate. Allstates 24 hour monitoring is a service that can be added to your new or existing security system.
- As soon as any untoward activity is detected by your system, i.e. power failure, intrusion, tamper switch, etc. your security system will automatically send a signal down your telephone line to our 24-hour monitoring centre.
It’s then only a matter of seconds before one of our highly trained operators assesses this information and, depending on what signals are received, can:
- Call the premises to confirm the exact nature of the emergency.
- Call you or others on your emergency contact list to notify you of the situation.
- Send out a patrol guard to investigate.
- Send the Police, Fire Brigade or Ambulance if required.
The system must be compatible with all the devices that you are planning to use. Many security systems can be compatible with wireless and smart home technology but they need to be able to link to your system. Consider compatibility with card readers, biometric scanners, and any other device you need.
Software Updates & Support
You will need access to software updates when available and technical support when needed. Working with a company like ours will ensure you can have the support you require for updates when it is required.
You will need to be able to deploy the system so that your employees will be able to use it. This should be done in a way that does not affect your business operations or network infrastructure.
A key feature of any access control system is its ability to prevent unauthorized access. To ensure this, many systems currently utilize encryption as well as other security features. Determine which system can offer you the best security features and encryption to prevent tampering.
Devices, software, and protocols need to be secured at a certain level. Access control systems usually provide different levels such as “low”, “medium”, and “high” security.
Access control systems should be compatible with your network. This means that they have sufficient storage space, redundant power, and network connections.
It is important that access control systems are available at all times, so you do not experience any downtime. This should also mean that you have sufficient backup power as well as emergency communication equipment when needed.
Access Control System Monitoring
A key feature to look for is whether or not you can monitor your access control system remotely. This will allow you to check in on your home while you are away and have remote access to your home.