Introduction to Residential Security
Your home is your castle. Or is it? A home burglary can happen to anyone, anywhere.
Today there is a burglary every 2 minutes which can leave your family feeling devastated, vulnerable and violated.
The majority of home and apartment burglaries occur during the daytime when most people are at work or out shopping, picking up the kids from school and so on.
Imagine the misery that you or your family would feel, returning home to find your home has been burglarised or vandalised. Or worse, the potential danger of returning whilst the intruder is still in your home.
The reality of the intrusion is that while personal items can be stolen or destroyed, it is your family’s peace of mind and sense of security and safety which is lost through a break-in.
Your home contents may be insured but often stolen or damaged objects have precious and irreplaceable sentimental value. Personal computers may contain precious photos and important personal data.
Prevention is far more preferable to living through the devastation of an intrusion into your home.
An essential part of creating a safe environment is installing a home security system that can watch over those you love, even when you can’t.
Modern home security alarm systems are more advanced and far more effective than ever before.
Allstate security design and install personalized residential security systems that can deter a potential burglar or vandal and prevent a break in before it occurs.
Small wonder that you would want to protect your home and prevent the possibility of break-in by having a security system installed.
Dont wait until a theft has occurred to purchase an Alarm system.
We install a range of systems for residential customers and can provide a solution to suit your unique requirements.
Our sales consultant can provide you with obligation free advice today, please feel free to call.
Ducted Vacuum Systems
Allstate security offers a wide array of monitored security systems. These products help protect your home.
- Motion detectors: Allow your window and doors to be monitored, and therefore serves as an additional layer of protection to your windows and doors. These devices can sense intruders moving through the home and hence serve as additional home security system equipment.
- Audible alarms: Alert you when your protected doors and windows are opened. These products can be customized and expanded for larger homes.
- High-decibel alarm system sirens: Help scare away intruders and also alerting neighbours in cases of emergencies. It plays a loud sound and helps in keeping your home free of intruders.
- Back-up Battery Protection: This ensures that your home is protected even during power failure…
- Yard Sign & Window Decals: Yard signs and window decals deter potential intruders by showing your home is now guarded by an advanced Allstate Security monitored home security system.
- PIR (Passive infra red) alarm systems are triggered by motion detection sensors, glass break detectors or reed switches which are installed in areas that are vulnerable such as entry and exit points. (Pet detection sensors may need to be a consideration f you have pets.)
- A home security camera wont make loud noises or alert your neighbours that there is a threat to your home but the images recorded by a CCTV camera can be accessed via a mobile device or your computer and recorded on a DVR to be played back and stored for viewing at a later time.