Introduction to Commercial Security
Unfortunately we now live in a world where threats to both profitability and your business itself abound. Threats to your employees and customers, fire, burglaries, robberies, litigious customers, increasing insurance premiums, theft, commercial espionage and a host of other potential hazards are all seemingly on the rise and can threaten your business.
An effective, custom designed and integrated commercial security system provides you with peace of mind and confidence.
You want to provide your staff and customers the best possible security whilst protecting your business from false work cover claims, the chance of public liability claims, fire and the prevention and investigation of theft.
An integrated commercial security system improves workplace OH&S levels, may help in the training of staff and can be integrated with POS for helping detect embezzlement.
Your security allows you to protect your business and deter before an offence takes place. Your system should consist of one or more of the following components:
- Allow you to verify who comes and goes with the touch of a button.
- Intruder alarms are used as a highly effective deterrent to potential theives.
- Can be configured in a variety of methods to assist in the prevention of intrusion before it occurs
- Allows you to track and control access to all areas allowing only authorised personnel to enter your premises.
- Maintaining the security of your employees (people working alone or late at night) and customers.
- Securing records and documents.
- Controlling access to certain areas of the business to certain staff, e.g.: server rooms, document storage, R&D areas, dangerous goods areas, etc.
- Enhances integrity and confidentiality.
- Allows a record and identity of those entering and leaving.
CCTV (Closed Circuit Television)
- A properly targeted, installed and monitored CCTV can reduce crime and disorder.
- It provides the police with early warning of a crime and can assist in identifying those that are responsible.
- Where offences have occurred, CCTV images have greatly assisted the subsequent police investigation.
Takes the hassle out of the management of your security systemby notifying authorities when your alarm sirens activate.
Allstates 24 hour monitoring is a service that can be added to your new or existing security system.
- As soon as any untoward activity is detected by your system, i.e. power failure, intrusion, tamper switch, etc. your security system will automatically send a signal down your telephone line to our 24-hour monitoring centre.
- It’s then only a matter of seconds before one of our highly trained operators assesses this information and, depending on what signals are received, can:
Call the premises to confirm the exact nature of the emergency.
Call you or others on your emergency contact list to notify you of the situation.
Send out a patrol guard to investigate.
Send the Police, Fire Brigade or Ambulance if required.
For more information on Commercial Security, or to see the current systems we have available:
Commercial Alarm Systems
Commercial Security Systems
Commercial Intercom Systems
For 25 years, Allstate Security & Communications has been designing and installing sophisticated security solutions to suit a wide variety of commercial properties.
Our packages are individually tailored and created to satisfy your specific requirements, whatever your application, required level of security or your budget.
Allstate Security has a team of highly qualified technicians and a service department that can install any package, large or small, factory or office.
Allstate Security currently provide a range of services to commercial properties, such as:
- Access Control Systems for TECOM and Concept or stand alone propriety systems.
- Camera CCTV surveillance systems with Photo ID Access Control systems.
- All Data and Security Cabling requirements.
- Intercom systems integrated with the security systems for ease of communication